Pricing & Kit
We believe in offering straightforward and an easy to navigate pricing structure.
As a guide, our typical rates are listed below.
Site visit/recce, production of detailed shot-planning for multi-day/complex jobs
£350 + VAT per day
Additionally that we can supply include ground monitoring/playback stations for the director & clients, live streaming/broadcast links and location marshals.
As per CAA directives, we can operate for a maximum of 4 hours actual flight time per day. Our rates are for a 10 hour working day and exclude travel, additional logistics & expenses.
Our Aircraft / Drones
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- Remarkably agile, 30 minute flight time. 20 Mega Pixel Camera Sensor
- 24mm wide angle lens, shoots at 4K resolution in H.264/H.265 formats
- Ideal for budget productions, web and corporate
DJI Inspire 2
- Can fly with a range of Micro Four Thirds prime lenses from ultra wide-angle to telephoto (7.5, 12, 15, 25, 45mm)
- At under 4KG with camera and lens the aircraft is safer close to talent in experienced hands than larger aircraft
- CAA approved for city locations and provides impressively stable picture in winds up to 15mph
- Power to weight ratio makes it very quick (upto 60mph)
- Records at 4K Prores/5.2K Cinema DNG and simultaneously to HD h264 or h265
- Has a minimum 20-minute usable flight endurance in challenging conditions
- Can be linked to equipment for HD Live Broadcast
- We bring ample aircraft video SSD storage allowing us to record back to back at the highest possible quality without the need for prolonged pit-stops.
- Focus pulling slower than cinema-grade camera/lens combinations
- MFT market lacks high-quality zoom lenses. Must select appropriate prime lens in advance of flight
- Inspires with custom gimbal payloads must be validated by the CAA as only airworthy for insurance liability purposes with OEM Zen Muse camera+MFT lens
- Gimbal does not mount on top of aircraft
- Unlikely to win beauty competition.
Intuitive Aerial Aerigon
In addition to the UAV aircraft that we operate, through our sister company, Shoot Blue, we can offer a wide range of additional equipment and facilities to further enhance your production.
This includes monitoring solutions, communications equipment and infrastructure for live broadcasting/webcasting. Shoot Blue also stock a comprehensive range of cameras, lenses & lighting equipment which can be supplied at competitive rates